- 7oz deep fried Farm Fries
- 4oz roasted mixed wild mushrooms
- 4oz roasted carrot pieces
- 4oz roasted parsnip pieces
- 1oz shallot onion jam or red onion marmalade
- 1oz fresh shaved Parmesan
- 1oz white truffle olive oil
Fry the Farm Fries until they're golden brown. Place them onto a tile, board or long appetizer plate piled high in the center. Place the roasted mushrooms, carrot pieces, and parsnips over the fries. Spread the onion jam over the vegetables, shave Parmesan over the fries then drizzle white truffle oil over the fries, and some on the plate. Garnish with microgreens or fresh picked herbs.