Farm Fry Pizza
- 20 oz Dough ball
- 2-3 oz White Alfredo sauce
- 8 oz Pizza cheese (Mozzarella Provolone blend)
- 2 oz Cheddar Jack cheese
- 5 oz Farm fries (cooked, torn or chopped into bite size pieces)
- 2 oz Bacon par cooked and crumbled
- .5 oz Sliced scallions
- Stretch the dough ball out to a 14-16 in circle.
- Spread sauce over dough or squirt with a squeeze bottle.
- Cover sauce with Pizza cheese.
- Top cheese with Farm Fries and bacon.
- Sprinkle the cheddar jack cheese evenly over the pie and bake for 4-6 minutes in a 450-475° f pizza oven.
- Slice pizza and top with thinly sliced Scallions or chives.
- Add four ounces of braised short rib to the pizza prior to cooking for a Steak and potatoes option.
- Add four ounces of cooked Maine lobster warmed gently in butter to the pizza after baking for a Gourmet Maine pizza.