- 12oz Farm Fry #2004
- 1oz Black or White Truffle Oil
- 1/4oz Shaved Black Truffles
- 2oz Parmesan Reggiano Cheese Shredded
- 4oz Fresh Maine Lobster cooked and shucked
- 1oz Lemon Aioli
- 1 Pinch of edible gold dust
- 1 pinch rainbow microgreens
- 1 pinch Maldon Sea salt
- Fry the Farm Fries crisp and golden.
- Toss with truffle oil and sea salt.
- Place the fries in the center of a plate or board.
- Place the cooked shucked lobster pieces over the Farm fries.
- Lay the black truffle shavings on followed by the shredded or shaved Parmesan.
- Drizzle some lemon aioli over the fries.
- Garnish with edible gold dust and rainbow microgreens.
Product Featured in This Recipe